WE>U Clan Homepage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan Website of WE>U (We Are Greater Than You)

Similar topics

Blog Time BITCHES!!

BledAngelShadow
    BledAngelShadow
    Site Administrator
    Clan Co-Leader
    Official Clan Psychotic

Male Number of posts : 2341
    Location/Region : Utah (GMT -7:00)
    Currently Playing: : Black Ops, DCUO
    Ranks: :
    Veteran: Sabotage

PSN(s) :
    BledAngelShadow
    A_Pansy (alternate, comedy)
    Zer0_S0LiC3
    III-IIIaVoK- (MW2 only, I=i)
    A_Teamkilin_Noob (TKing, fun)

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Blog Time BITCHES!! Empty Blog Time BITCHES!!

Post by BledAngelShadow

The blog can be used by anybody, even non clan members. This is the first blog post, WOOOOO
    Share this post on: reddit

fistaco

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:45 am by fistaco

Soo... where is it? No, seriously, I can't find it xD And I'm also confused by the black box without anything in it, except for when u highlight it, creating 3 numbers ontop of eachother xD
    BledAngelShadow

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 am by BledAngelShadow

lol, this is the blog Fistaco
    fistaco

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:54 am by fistaco

The fok, this wasn't a post then? xD Sorry dude, I'm not familiar with blogging, as I never do sumthin in that direction :s
    BledAngelShadow

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:00 am by BledAngelShadow

ah its all good. basically in the blog people make a topic, and you respond to the topic and they show in smaller thumb like post fields. i made this accessable to ALL clan members and ALL visitors, its a nice way for non members to interact with clan members without making an account! also mods, admins, generals, and colonels can moderate the blog stuff and are charged to RESPONSIBLY make sure it stays free of spam and retardedness (granted we know the difference between the bad and good versions of each)
    BledAngelShadow

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:01 am by BledAngelShadow

IE this is where we are starting to try and be a bit more like a gamefaqs type of site, but we allow swearing Razz
    fistaco

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:18 am by fistaco

Ah I get it now, thx ^_^ Although I don't think we'll get a lot of non-members posting, it's a good idea imo ;p I can't see it that different from a topic, but maybe that's just me ^_^ Let's just see how this goes ;p
    BledAngelShadow

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am by BledAngelShadow

we can always post a topic on gamefaqs saying "hey dudes, we got a blog on our site for non clan to talk to the clan, without a membership to our site, here it is "insert link" and viola, can talk with more peeps like that
    Stryker333

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:40 am by Stryker333

I now own this topic. *Kicks BAS and fis out*. Rate this post up mah friends, rate it up.
    Coltsblade

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:37 am by Coltsblade

hells no stryker, you own shit all my boy. *kicks stryker in the nut sack*. I gots your back BAS
    blindseymor

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:52 am by blindseymor

Oh I like this, very good work BAS, this will help the growth of the clan for sure.
    Unggoy

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:35 pm by Unggoy

Yea thisis pretty cool, i can finalystart to learn how to use a blog xD

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:20 pm by Guest

Y does america r 8 hours behind uk. Go listen to ignorance by paramore. It fukin awesome
    ViV

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:49 pm by ViV

Seymor, With your Avatar so small, It looks like the girl is doing cowgirl on someones face...

I ain't hating though...
    BledAngelShadow

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:51 pm by BledAngelShadow

lol @ stryker Razz we can invite people to this topic or make other blog posts and invite them to that particular topic and they don't even need to sign up for our site, however, they can sign up for full access to our site aswell
    Stryker333

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:57 pm by Stryker333

On topic blog post ahead.

Eating sloppy joes 4:57pm western.
    Unggoy

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:05 pm by Unggoy

So wait a blog is just like just telling people what you are doing and shti like that?
    BledAngelShadow

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:03 pm by BledAngelShadow

it can be, or you can talk back and forth a bit, people can use it for whatever they want Very Happy
    Unggoy

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:07 am by Unggoy

Alright cool, Anyone have teh ps3 system update today? I am doing mine right now @ 12:07 AM
    BledAngelShadow

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:09 am by BledAngelShadow

i got it, i really don't like it to be honest... i like the quicker PS3 game loadup though Very Happy
    fistaco

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:22 am by fistaco

Just got it, and it sux - I'm really disappointed :s It looks like a grey pile of bars and it made my HDMI look ugly compared to b4...
    blindseymor

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 am by blindseymor

WTH happened to the PS3? By reading this I understand there was an update but I com back from work and without initiating a download I find everything Grey lol. I do like the moving petal sparkly things in the background though.
    Coltsblade

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:40 am by Coltsblade

You can now get dynamic themes. I saw a LBP one where sackboy was running on a wheel and depending on the time of day it was dawn or dusk, sun or moon. Kinda cool. More of these themes will be coming soon.
    BledAngelShadow

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:37 pm by BledAngelShadow

yeah, for those who don't know, this is the Firmware that the PS3 Slim came with
    fistaco

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 pm by fistaco

Wow ima download that theme dude :O About the grey friend list thing, I hate the looks, but I like that you can see what everyone in your list is playing without having to scroll down to them ^_^

Post  by Sponsored content