WE>U Clan Homepage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan Website of WE>U (We Are Greater Than You)

the Fistablog ^_^

fistaco
    fistaco
    Junior Moderator

Male Number of posts : 4736
    Location/Region : ΔPS3 Community Network
    Currently Playing: : BF:BC2
    PSN(s) : fistaco
    Zer0_m3RcYy (the "o" is a number)
    fistastore
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

the Fistablog ^_^ Empty the Fistablog ^_^

Post by fistaco

Sooooo, yeah... Ima post what I do all day although it will be pretty much the same routine day after day after day ;p

Aaaaaaand here I am, posting this... It's 11:50 PM and I'm gonna be asleep for about 8 hours, have breakfast consisting of 2 sandwiches with godly flakes ^_^ After that I'm gonna go to school, and then I'll be back home ;p The reason I posted that now, and already know it, is cos I also know I won't be on my PC tomorrow morning seeing I always have to hurry ^_^

Fistaco out, good night ^_^
    Share this post on: reddit

Terminus-ix

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:12 pm by Terminus-ix

Good Night
    Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 pm by Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

LOL @ breakfast amount.

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:23 pm by Guest

i think you need to eat more for breakfast, you sound mal nourished LOL, well ill be up all night since its labor day and school is out tommorrow, but tues ill be up at 5am to go to school at 630am woohoo.
    fistaco

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:12 am by fistaco

Woooooow 6 am that must be crappy :s As for breakfast, yea, people say I'm skinny a lot, but I eat lots of meat and pizzas to make up for it ^_^

Anyway, school was just... "go with the flow" you know ;p Big momma bag sucked, but the rest of the day was aight I guess ^_^ I'm gonna watch 2 new anime episodes now, watch vids from the youtube guys I subscribed to aaaaaand... make dinner, eat it, go to table tennis, make homework and then it'll be around half past 9, giving me the time to play cod Ô.o
    Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:26 am by Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

" Big momma bag sucked"....... WTH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    fistaco

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:00 pm by fistaco

LOL yeah 8 periods of hell walking around with book + notebook for 7 different subjects xD

Well ehh, as for my report concerning today, another 8 periods of hell from 8:30 to 4:05, excluding the time I take to cycle to school and back Sad I got home, played a bit more than a hour of CoD4 with Alex, went to tennis and got back around half past 8 ^_^ We had friggin exhausting gym lessons today and that combined with more than a hour of tennis and 8 periods at school breakz me Sad

Well I just watched family guy and I'm ready to make homework, yayzz... I'll probably be done in less than 45min, and I'll shoot some people on bf1943 when that time comes ^_^ Going to bed around 11, so I can get up at 8 and be on the forums in the morning since we've got teh first 2 periods off ;p
    fistaco

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:01 pm by fistaco

Today was a great day, I acted like I had all the time in the world ^_^ It's kinda late so I should be getting to bed or I'll sleep for just 6 hours, which would backfire on me during school and during my tennis match ^_^ My mother came home from her 1-week vacation just 10 seconds ago, so I've got a good excuse though ;p

But ehh, I really gotta go now or I'm gonna die (6 days of sport in a row with just 8 hours of sleeping every day), I'll be sleeping well I guess ;p

Good night!
    willzor7

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:12 pm by willzor7

goodnight fissy
    Stryker333

Post Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 pm by Stryker333

wtf is big momma bag?
    Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:17 am by Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

Fis have you seen new bleach, it was awesome especially at the end with Murumasa.
    fistaco

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:58 am by fistaco

Big momma bag refers to a bag with soooooooooooooooo many books making it epicly heavy :s

And yeah, I saw it saber, it was epic ^_^ Although it wasn't really on my mind cos of the new Umineko no naku koro ni coming out a day after bleach and Umineko>bleach ^_^ I'm also cathcing up with one piece, just 30 more episodes Ô.o

Anywayz, I'm going to school now, it's gonna be awesome cos I've only got 4 hours of school ^_^ I wish I didn't have to play my tennis match though, I finally wanna be free for 10 hours straight Sad

Last edited by fistaco on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:59 am by Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

Hope you do well in your match
    fistaco

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:23 pm by fistaco

Thx dude ^_^ I kinda lost, but I'm not sure why :s It took 2 hours though ;p

Tomorrow I'm gonna play 3 tabletennis matches... AND I'M GONNA KILL- I mean, beat... - THEM ALL! I got alex to leech BF1943, so I'm finally out of my emo state in bf ^_^
    willzor7

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:24 pm by willzor7

me u and alex should play
    fistaco

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 am by fistaco

Ok, so I was thinking saturday was a free day and it is, but having to drive 2 and a half hour just to get to and get back from a tabletennis club SUCKS! I'm probably gonna have fun with friends tonight though, it'll be awesome ^_^

Btw, I lost 2 out of the 3 tabletennis matches Sad

Will, I totally agree, it's kinda hard to get into a server with 2 free spots though :s
    Stryker333

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:22 pm by Stryker333

^Dude tabletennis is beast.. I was playing the other day, and I put this weird backhand spin on it, I hit it like a rocket, and when it hit the other side, it just suddenly died and lay where it hit. I was like.. WTF?
    willzor7

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:41 pm by willzor7

i dont even know how to do it
    fistaco

Post Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 am by fistaco

Tabletennis powns, I take trainings for almost 2 years now ^_^ It takes LOTS of time though :s

Today I thought I'd be free after homework, but YET AGAIN some faggot had to put up a 2 hour long tennis match... JUST LET ME OUT WHEN I'VE LOST OKAY I'M FRIGGIN TIRED OF THIS!

No, but seriously... my arms and legs hurt like shit, I feel like I could collapse any second. Even though I slept about 12 hours, it's still not enough... After that I still have to waste 1 to 2 hours of my life cos of fckin homework. I can't believe this is my weekend...

I mean, I game at all my hours of free time alone in my room, but I've only gamed for about 4 freakin hours in this whole weekend until now Sad Gotta be at that match at 6 o clock, back around a quarter past 8... make homework, done around 10, 3 and a half hours of gaming or less and BAM that's the day.

Hell will resume the day after though: 8 full periods of school, 1 hour homework, 2 hours tabletennis, and that's half past 8, where my lovely day starts, YIPPIAYOE!
    fistaco

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:41 am by fistaco

So, this weeks was heaven ^_^ Short school days, lots of tabletennis, NO HOMEWORK! I'd like to continue this life 4ever ^_^ Lots of homework next week though :s

I'm gonna read the manga updates now... continue with the new anime updates aaaaaand... Then ima play bf1943 or WaW until I'm dead xD

I just got some grapes from my backyard as well, they're delicious :O
    Kate

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:17 am by Kate

Grapes, thats so cool. I see that your an organised and busy person too. Thats good, just make sure not to burn yourself out as school years get harder and harder the closer you get to your G.C.S.E. exams.
    willzor7

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:33 pm by willzor7

grapes in your back yard... thats awsome im jelous
    fistaco

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:53 pm by fistaco

Yup I know they're sooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the ones at the store ^_^ The anime/manga updates today rocked, I'm quite happy about today ^_^

Anyway, the start and the end of the year are always the worst periods, I just have to push through I guess ;p

Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm going to bed in half an hour or something, since I've got a tabletennis match tomorrow and I have to get up at half past 8 ^_^ I'll be back tomorrow, laterzzzzzzzz
    Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:27 pm by Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

LOL GCSE and IGCSE and then the A levels, lol the British system, gotta love it, i was doing that in NZ, but in Auz they use their own system.

I'm pretty sure they have a diff system in where Fis lives.

Btw Fis read the new One Piece manga, that last page was EPIC, the real stuff is gonna go down soon, WOOT.

Last edited by Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    willzor7

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:49 pm by willzor7

i have idea wat u just said?^^^

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:47 pm