WE>U Clan Homepage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan Website of WE>U (We Are Greater Than You)

the Fistablog ^_^

fistaco
    fistaco
    Junior Moderator

Male Number of posts : 4736
    Location/Region : ΔPS3 Community Network
    Currently Playing: : BF:BC2
    PSN(s) : fistaco
    Zer0_m3RcYy (the "o" is a number)
    fistastore
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

the Fistablog ^_^ - Page 2 Empty the Fistablog ^_^

Post by fistaco

Sooooo, yeah... Ima post what I do all day although it will be pretty much the same routine day after day after day ;p

Aaaaaaand here I am, posting this... It's 11:50 PM and I'm gonna be asleep for about 8 hours, have breakfast consisting of 2 sandwiches with godly flakes ^_^ After that I'm gonna go to school, and then I'll be back home ;p The reason I posted that now, and already know it, is cos I also know I won't be on my PC tomorrow morning seeing I always have to hurry ^_^

Fistaco out, good night ^_^
    Share this post on: reddit

Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:05 am by Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

Yea, Fis will understand the last sentence LOL.
    Kate

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:25 am by Kate

I'm the only one who did G.C.S.Es and A-Levels then? Schools here suck, Secondary Schools are same sex schools. Why would anyone in their teens want to hang out with the same sex?
    fistaco

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:28 am by fistaco

Cos they're ho-- NO WAIT I DIDN'T SAY THE WORD!

Anyway, saber, although I'm still at epi 403 in the anime, I read the last page... it was SO FREAKING AWESOME, kinda disappointed in being spoiled about kizaru still being alive though Sad

So ehh, I'm gonna finish some homework and watch anime for the rest of the day, it'll be pretty awesome I guess ^_^
    Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 am by Xx_DAWN-HAWK_xX

KHR is pretty awesome, lol Squalo =[, and the last page was really wierd
    fistaco

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:58 pm by fistaco

Yeah sometimes manga pages just confuse me to the point I quit reading for a while xD All the mangas were pretty awesome, AND I'm at One Piece 415, meaning I'm SO FRIGGIN CLOSE TO THE VERY END!

Anyway, my friend turned 15 today, so I had some fun lasergaming, eating delicious food, etc. ^_^ I still have to do homework though, and I've only got about an hour for that... *sigh* I'd better finish One Piece today or I'm gonna stay at this episode for weeks xD
    willzor7

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:19 pm by willzor7

i love laser tag im so good at it
    fistaco

Post Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:09 am by fistaco

You are? Anyway, yeah, it's awesome, too bad I suck at it xD I somehow got a score of MINUS 1300 xD

Anyway, today just feel good somehow, no holding back I'm just gonna do what I think I have to do ^_^

EDIT: I was just about to go to sleep (that'd be ehh... now xD), when my mom came to tell me some news...
    You see, tennis training is gonna be indoors for the upcmoning 6 months or so, meaning the time of my training will change as well and IT FUCKING SUCKS!

Cos to sum it up - At thursday I'm gonna have a full (8 period-long) school day, get home, change into my tennis clothes, eat a banana or sumthin, go to tennis aand I'll be back around half past 6. Now that isn't so bad, but then there's tabletennis from 8 o' clock to 10 o' clock or sumthin... Meaning I'll have about 3 hours to do everything I wanna/have to do (homework/gaming/homework/gaming/watching anime/ reading manga)

I'm seriously gonna be emo on Thursdays...
    Kate

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:02 am by Kate

How old are you again? Why do you have such a busy schedule?
    BledAngelShadow

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:27 am by BledAngelShadow

Fistaco is like, 14 lol
    fistaco

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:14 am by fistaco

I'm not sure, but since you don't move around that much when playing tabletennis, the traingings are probably longer, and you have to train more often as well ^_^ And if it's about school, it's cos of the level of education I guess. I'm proud of it, and I like to brag about it, but lots of friends have less periods, they make me envious xD

Anyway, I might just quit tennis somewhere in the future. It's awesome, but I like tabletennis more and I sport 5 times a day like this... imagine another tournament coming up :s Well, I guess I'll just do what I have to do, that's all it takes right ^_^

About my day, I'm at school atm, looking at Alex's back ROFL xD We just had to answer some questions about drugs/alcohol problems around our age and stuff, not that most of us are having problems though ^_^ After posting ima do some homework aaaaaand... when I'm home me and my friends are off to the fair! Very Happy
    willzor7

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:24 pm by willzor7

i like tennis its fun to play wen your bored
    fistaco

Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:37 am by fistaco

So... my last 2 days were full homework days of hell - I'm currently catching up with the animes and mangas ^_^ The weekend doesn't look too bad either, I guess most things will get better from now on ^_^

Anyway, I went to the funfair again, and I got something that looks like a M16 with Noob tube xD I've also got this awesome laser gun which can produce different images when you "reload", it's awesome ^_^ Aaaaaaaaaaaand I got this mega super ultra turbo hyper big SUGAR TENON for 5 euros, it's friggin delicious ;p
    AI_3x

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:44 am by AI_3x

fistaco.. your pic is kinda emo
    fistaco

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:19 am by fistaco

I dunno why you think that, but I guess I'll change it later on ^_^ Maybe I'll go for Luffy again... or I'll watch a new anime and take a char from that one... I'll see ^_^

Anyway, Alex reminded me that I had a blog going, so I guess ima tell u guys what I've been doing: nothing ^_^ First few marks were pretty awesome, and the week overall wasn't bad at all ^_^ I kinda lost all my tabletennis matches this morning though... That hadn't happened in, like, 1 year Ô.o

But tonight will make up for it, cos I'm gonna watch some films with my friends at 7 ^_^ It's gonna be great ;p
    fistaco

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:14 pm by fistaco

I don't wanna do this... I don't wanna double po-- DAMN I'M DOING IT ANYWAY!

Sooooo yeah it's been a while since I've reported my current situation to u guys, so I'll do it now!

This week was half-half. Got some nice marks at school, but I'm also kinda afraid of getting other ones cos I don't really have faith in how I made my tests this week :s The MAG beta is already getting boring, I'm starting to see the flaws u know ^_^ Cod WaW, on the other hand, is getting good again ;p I'm looking forward to randomly spinning with the flamethrower again, and my friend got Map pack 3 so I can finally enjoy Der Riese to its fullest ^_^ I also got into a new anime called "Hell Girl", guess what it's about Ô.o

I'm pretty tired though... Tennis and tabletennis combined with lots of homework is getting depressing :s I'm looking forward to my tabletennis match tomorrow though, ima kick their asses, game my own ass off afterwards and have a gooooooooooooooood night of sleep before going back to the epic hell of homework ^_^

Fista-out!
    BledAngelShadow

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:09 am by BledAngelShadow

damn fistaco, you use the ^_^ so much its taking over your blog lol
    Kate

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:13 am by Kate

I like it.
    fistaco

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:29 pm by fistaco

Lol I just like it cos it's just pretty unique you know ^_^ I like this one as well though: Ô.o
    BledAngelShadow

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:49 pm by BledAngelShadow

yeah well i like this one O_____________~
    fistaco

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:18 pm by fistaco

LOL how about this one >.<
    BledAngelShadow

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:44 pm by BledAngelShadow

or the good old x__________T

not to mention (-______-")

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:22 am